I will be updating at the end of every quarter on my progress. So let's get into it.
1. Read 100 books. That was my reading goal for this year and I want to do it again next year. The last 5 months been so slumpy for me, I thought I wasn't going to make my goal, but luckily for me, I read a lot in the beginning of the year. Just like Elizabeth, if I complete my goal before the end of the year, I will up it by ten.
2. Participate in 3 read-a-thons. Most of the read-a-thons I want to participate in, happens around when I get into my non reading moods, and I'm hoping next year I will be able to participate in some. It would be a great way to get some books off my unread stack.
3. Participate in 4 read alongs. Book Club but online. I follow a few on Goodreads, but never really read any of the books.
5. Read at least 10 graphic novels/comics. I read only 2 and I really like them, but I been ignoring them for books, and there's been really great ones that had come out that I've been meaning to read.
6. Finish & catch up on as many series as I can. I have 4 or 5 series that I need to finish and catch up on and one series that I want to start.
1. Write more Reviews. I'm not good at writing reviews, though there are a few reviews that I do like. I want to review at least 90% of the books I read in 2016.
Do you have any reading resolutions for 2016? Let me know.