1. Your Beauty Mark: The Ultimate Guide to Eccentric Glamour by Dita Von Teese & Rose Apodaca. I really can't say I've been a fan of Dita for a long time like most can; I only been a fan for two years. But I love books like these; books that I can add pieces to myself and make a person I want to be when I'm not feeling so confident in myself (which is, whoah boy, all the time.) Dita oozes confidence that I wish that I have in myself. Boy don't get me started with her style. Is anyone else into that retro style now?
2. Harry Potter Magic Notebooks by Literary Emporium. First, I love Harry Potter, and two, I love notebooks. So this is a win win for me in my eyes. Aren't they beautiful? This is the second on my list for Harry Potter notebooks/journals, because you know they are high as heck on Etsy and I'm a cheap individual. I'm leaning towards the Advance Spells one, because I'm loving that color.
3. There and Back Again Handmade Mug by B. Robertson Pottery. I love mugs and I love Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit. Again with the win win. Also again, I'm a cheap individual so the one that I really wanted costs a lot. (Why must I like high priced things?) But it is beautiful, so beautiful that I might not want to drink out of it.
4. Harry Potter Time Turner by Fashion Storell. Did anyone else wanted a Time Turner after they saw Hermione with it? (raises hand immediately) Etsy has tons of them and it's hard to decide which one you want. I ended up choosing this one, I didn't even go through the many pages to find a better one, because I already know it will put a huge dent in my wallet.
5. Hermione Granger Funko POP by FunKo. Do you see a theme here? A lot of Harry Potter (I should make a post about it honestly, maybe). I just started collecting Funko POPs almost two years ago, though I only have three (a limited edition Joker that I got in my Loot Crate box, CM Punk, and Jon Snow). Would this be my next Funko purchase, probably not, because I've been eyeing the Chip and Mrs. Pots POP for a while now, but then again, that Mulan one is nice too. But it is in my top ten to get this year.
6. Effie Trinket Funko POP by FunKo. This is not in my top ten, but in my top 15. Is Effie anyone favorite character? She's definitely is mines, right behind Ciana and Katniss. Isn't she adorable and yet intimidating at the same time? Must be the eyebrows.
So, do you have a bookish wishlist that isn't a list of books? If so, let me know in the comments below.