With that being said, I barely read anything besides blog posts. Sad really, because I really wanted to complete at least one book, and I didn't. Fingers cross that I finish one book today.
Books I'm Currently Reading
1. A Court of Thorn and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I'm currently 209 pgs out of 416. I have a feeling this is going to take me long to get through for the simple fact that the heroine is doing/saying some stuff that is not like her in the earlier part of the book. Which sucks because I enjoyed the first half, but BAM, as soon as 200 pages hit everything was different.
2. Changeless by Gail Carriger: Currently on page 144 of 374. I keep forgetting that her books takes some time getting into before the action starts to pick up and I can't put down the book.
3. Wellth by Jason Wachob: I just started reading this, matter of fact, I just finished the introduction. I'm currently on page 8 out of 256. I got this book for review.
From this list I'm pretty sure I will be done with Wellth by the next update and with a review going up later that Tuesday. I'm hoping to be at least almost done with the other two, though Changeless seems more likely.
1. Remember back in January I was talking about wanting to start a second blog? Yeah, well I'm currently working on that. It's going to be on WordPress (the free one for right now) and it's going to be a mix of lifestyle and books. I can't for the life of me turn this one around to make it so. So hopefully by late this year I will be over there full time and you would be too.
2. Indie's Invade Philly may be happening for me. Seeing how I live really close by I'm hoping to go, maybe stay the weekend as a 'vacation'. But mom is worried of course, before November comes around she wants to see how things are in Philly before I stay the weekend. There may be a post up some time next month about this, I think, don't hold me to that, because I really want that one to be on my new blog. Meh, I probably post it on both.
3. Even though it's early I started buying my mom her Mother's Day gifts. She's so easy to shop for.
Packages I'm Waiting On
Planner stickers that I order since the 3rd!! It finally been sent out. It was spring stickers and I... I'm trying not to seem bitchy, she is a busy person, I'm just an impatient person when it comes to my packages.
Also waiting on two books from Book Outlet (still need to write on where I buy my books). I purchased The Heart of Betrayal (Book 2 in The Remnant Chronicles) by Mary E. Pearson and The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall.
One Fact About Me
Turkey Hills Party Cake ice cream is by far my favorite ice cream that I tried so far. It's so delicious with chunks of cake in it along with icing. Um.
Since last TT what have you read? I really need to branch out more and would love you guys recommendations. Oh, before I forget, A Study in Charlotte review will be posted later today.