1. A Popular Book or series that you didn't like: I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson. I can definitely see why everyone loves this book, but I really could have done without Jude's POV, though I see why it was needed. I just didn't care about her storyline and wanted more of Noah's. I did give it a 3 stars though.
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love: I have two for this. Cruel Beauty by Rosamond Hodge and Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I don't understand why people don't like them, they're good reads...well to me and some other people.
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don't like: I tend to stay away from love triangles, I'm not the biggest fan of them and think they're are unnecessary. As for OTP, Hermione and Ron. I was so disappointed when they ended up together, I loved her with Krum, Ron was such an a*s to her, then poof they like each other.
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for: Contemporary and romance. Lately I've been getting into more contemporary, mainly YA contemporary. I haven't found the right NA book for me and I really want to get into that genre.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like: Here's the big controversial one. James Potter. I don't like how people make it seem like he was a good guy, when he was a douche from what we know. In no way do I like Snape, but James wasn't innocence like people try to make him out to be.
6. A popular author that you can't seem to get into: Pepper Winters. I read a few of her books and have some unread ones on my Kindle, but I just can't get into her. I love her writing and like her characters, but I just can't get into her for some reason. I can totally see why her books are poplar, she's just not for me unfortunately.
7. A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing. (examples "lost princess", corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.): Love triangles, student-teacher (high school, I don't mind college), step-brother.
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading: I have no answer for this, because I can't think of any at the top of my head. I always read the first book...well the sample, to see if I would like it or not.
9. The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?: The DUFF by Kodi Keplinger. Yes, the movie was totally different than the book, but I actually prefer it, even though I wish they added some things from the book in it.
Okay, I really thought I was going to be somewhat controversial and I wasn't...like at all, okay number may be, but other than that, I was okay. What are some of yours unpopular opinions? Would you like to see more tags? And what are some good NA recommendations?